Do you practice Yoga regularly? Each and every day, more people start to practice Yoga for the best fitness and relaxation benefits. But do you ever think about best yoga mat? Yoga does not require any special equipment’s or apparatus like in other workouts and exercises. The only one thing you require is a good Yoga mat. Therefore, today in this article we are telling you about the best available Yoga mats in the market.
When you practice the Yoga it involves various postures on a hard surface, hence there are risk of slipping or forgetting a step. This will leads to unwanted injuries; therefore, a best mat is necessary for Yoga. A best mat provides a cushion as well as defenses you against such accidents. There are many benefits of yoga including, relaxation, elasticity and intervention of several diseases. Most of the Yoga practitioners start the yoga from home and a Yoga mat is just a non-slip mat which allows you to exercise Yoga safely.
However, this is not an easy task to choose a right mat infect this seems a very confusing task because; there are countless varieties and options available in the market. So, in this article we are given a list of different types of mats and help you to choose a best mat for Yoga. The mat having rough surfaces as well as textured, that offers no- slip protection in the clammiest of classes but all mats are different.
There are two types of mats which are very famous the travel and sticky mats. Sticky mats offer a good level of hold and hence, are perfect for learners. Travel mats, in common, come in convenient for those who want to rehearsal yoga even when they are on continuous move. Choosing a right yoga mat is totally depends on your need. Only select a mat which will best accommodate you.
Tips for choosing the best yoga mats:
Now, we are giving you some tips to pick a best and right Yoga mat.
- Plan a budget: Financing in a good and best yoga mat is of greatest importance but if you plan first and then device a budget then you will get a best yoga mat.
- Check for the material: Lookout for stickiness and texture of the mat because it provides you the exact amount of cushioning. There are various options for you such as vinyl, natural or recycled rubber, cotton, or uniform jute mats.
- Closer look at the thickness: Always check thickness of a mat while purchasing. The standard thickness of the Yoga mat is 3.2 mm. It offers extra cushioning and most suitable for those who have knee and spinal conditions.
- Check for the level of stickiness: The sticky yoga mat gives the right amount of grip because it not only slippery but also too sticky. Therefore, it is necessary to touch and feel the level of stickiness of the yoga mat. Vinyl mats are very good example for this.
- Test the Yoga mat: Remove your footwear and stand on the mat spread out on the floor in order to get to know it. An error comes that will help you to choose the right mat, before selecting experts opinion is required.
Best Yoga Mats:
Here we are given different types of yoga mats, after that it could be very easy for you to select the best one!
1. PurEarth Yoga Mat:
The PurEarth is nothing but eco mat having. medium thickness that makes it a very multipurpose mat. You can use this for an even workroom practice as well as a possible travel mat. It weighs more, as well as offers a better cushioning on your floor. This Eco Mat Ultimate even has double-sided adhesion with two levels of grip and both were amazingly operative. The non-toxic chemicals are used in manufacturing this mat.
2. Jade Saffron Yoga Mat:
This is the most textured mat, Jade’s 3/16” yoga mats. It probably offers cushion, grip, and quality. This mat is with weight, therefore it is not a travel mat. The surface of the mat is heavily textured and a little rough at first. It is environmentally friendly because Jade is made up of natural rubber and PVCs free.
3. Prosource mat:
The ProSource mat is premium high density exercise Yoga mat with luxury Foam and carrying case. It is made from extra thick foam, and also the 71 inch long. It provides some of the best influence interest on the market because it is moisture resistant and non slippery. It is a travelling mat and also a best yoga mat in the market.
4. Manduka PRO Yoga and Pilates Mat:
It is most of the finest yoga mat in the market today. The Manduka PRO is manufactured from high quality materials for long resistance as well as comes with a lifetime guarantee. It is thick, non-slip, extra padded and, top class Yoga Mat widely used in high class gym and studio.
5. Tomuno Yoga Mat:
It is the best yoga mats ever because it gives a great level of cushion, environment friendly as well as non- slip. If you have delicate joints then this mat is very suitable for you.
6. Gaiam Print Yoga Mats:
The Gaiam Tree of Life Yoga Mat is of 3mm thickness and a lightweight, rubber free, and durable mat. This contains an extensive range of diverse proposals and colors. This mat is suitable for the beginners. A Yoga Workout Download DVD is also given with this mat.
7. Prana Henna E.C.O. Mat:
It is a philanthropic mat in the pink version. This pad of mat is 5mm thick and having a good cushion. It is made up of thermal plastic elastomer and slippery with little texture.
8. Sequence STILLMOTION Yoga Mat:
It possesses exclusive grip with rubber cushion in the front and even back. If you build up a good fluid and find your hands sliding on the mat, this mat prevents slip or slides while your practice. It comes with bag and even free shipping.
Hence, make sure that you choose a mat that matches with your necessity. The best yoga mat is one that suits your yoga method and fits your softening, lifestyle, packing, and budget!
So, rush to buy your yoga mat that is best suitable to you!