Do you want perfect and beautiful look without spending money? Your answer would be yes! But how is it possible? Most of the people cost hundreds, thousands, and many cash for enhancing their beauty in spa treatments and beauty salon. But, we are helping you to save your money that you spend on different makeup product. Therefore, in this article we are giving an extensive list of homemade tips for a fair and wonderful skin.
Every girl or women need long hair; glowing skin and wonderful personality. These homemade tips are very helpful for health conscious women as well as those who want to balance their economy budget. It is very important that these tips are beneficial because it protects your skin from damaging. There are various low-cost as well as many natural components in your kitchen cabinet that works better than the luxurious brands for skin. This will be very surprising for you that these components offer an incredible result on your skin to enhance the beauty.
Hence, with some beauty tricks and tips the softness of your skin as well as shine to your hair and overall beauty increases. Skin needs care and also the time to rejuvenate. So, that follows this beauty tricks for getting a flawless and wonderful beauty.
Top 12 Homemade Beauty Tips:
Following are some homemade and famous beauty tips which are very useful for getting a fair look and these are as follows:
1. Turmeric and tomato face pack:
You need tomato juice and turmeric for making a face pack. First of all add tomato juice in turmeric to make a paste. Put on your face and leave it to become dry. After that at last you have to rinse your face with lukewarm water. This is very standard face pack for its simplicity and is very helpful to change your complexion. You can also use tomato pulp alone and massage it on your skin for about 15 to 20 minute and then wash with water. You will see the result.
2. Lemon and oats face pack:
In making this face pack you require 1 teaspoon cooked oats as well as 1 tablespoon lemon juice and also little amount of water. First of all take one teaspoon boiled oats and mash by adding one tablespoon lemon juice. If lemon juice is not suits your skin then you can use water instead of this. Smear on the face and massage this mixture well. Allow it to dry near about 20 minutes. After that wash it and you will see a glowing skin because oats lowers the inflammation and settles the skin and lemon is responsible for fair skin.
3. Avocado conditioning mask:
If your hairs get injured from the color and over styling treatments then this is a very helpful beauty tip for your dry hairs. This is a hair mask that provides conditioning to the hair. Crush an avocado in a vessel and mix at least two drops of an olive oil and other oil that is rich in vitamin E and fragrance. Make a thick paste and apply on your hair from root to the finale part. Leave it for about 15 to 20 minutes then shampoo and wash out. This mask gives softness, energy to dry as well as dull hair, moisturized hair, shine, and make hair strong.
4. Potato Mask:
The potato involves a bleaching property so that it acts as a natural bleaching agent. The potato juice is very helpful for decreasing the spots, blemishes as well as bleaches the skin’s pigmentation, controls the wrinkles and also the acne. Or making the mask there is a requirement of a potato slice, juice or a pulp. Apply this form of potato on your face especially on tanned part of the skin. Allow it for about 15 to 20 minutes and rinse with water. Use this method twice a day. You can also make a juice from raw potato because it is very beneficial for the treatment of wrinkles.
5. Lemon and yogurt pack:
This face pack involves plain yogurt as well as fresh lemon juice. This face pack is responsible to give a fairer look and decrease the dark spots and acne marks on your skin. Add 1 teaspoon yogurt with 1 tablespoon lemon juice and mix well to make a paste. Put this paste on your skin and leave it for about 20 to 25 minutes. Afterward wash off with water. You will get a good result.
6. Homemade Moisturizer:
You can also make a skin moisturizer in your home without an expense. First of all you have to identify your skin type and after that make a moisturizer according to your form. Following are the method given to make a moisturizer;
- Dry skin: Add honey into a mixture of boiled oatmeal and make a paste. Smear on your face for 10 minutes and the wash with water. This pack acts as best cleansing agent as well as useful for moisturizing the skin.
- Normal skin: Mix 1 cup of yogurt with one tablespoon lemon juice and the 1 teaspoon of orange juice to form a paste. Spread over this pack on your face as a mask and hold onto it on for near about 15 minutes. Then fresh it off with a wet tissue and after that rinses it with water. You will definitely see your appearance is glowing.
7. Honey and tea water Face pack:
For making this face pack there is a requirement of 2 ladle rice flour, one cup of tea water only cooled, and a half spoon of honey. The rice flour plays an essential role as a scrub and honey is responsible for moisturize the skin. First of all you have to add all this in elements and mix well. Apply this on your skin and also massage the makeover skin in a circular movement. This massaging is very helpful for the removal of the dead skin and for even tone. After that allow this pack for about 15 minutes up to the face pack dries. Rinse your face with cold water therefore it gives you a glowing skin.
8. Healthy and Balanced Diet:
This is very significant homemade tip for enhancing the beauty from internally. As you treat your skin similarly your body also needs a good care for getting a gorgeous look. Vitamins and nutrients are very essential to prevent your skin from damaging. Hence, a nutritious diet is very important for your skin health and overall beauty. Involve fruits that contain antioxidants vitamin C which is very beneficial for your skin. Consume a proper amount of unsaturated fats and proteins to make a healthy diet. For giving a natural care to your skin include green and fresh leafy vegetables as well as it provides a good amount of nutrients to your skin.
9. Almond paste for your skin:
The almond paste or face pack is also defined as protein mask. It not only nourishes the skin but also acts as a bleaching agent. If you want to make you skin glimmering as well as become whiter then use this mask.
- For the preparation of this mask you have to soak four almonds and also 1 tablespoon urad dal in water for whole night. In the morning blend them in grinder to make a paste. Put this protein mask on your face for about ½ an hour and allow it dry. After that wash with water then you will get a smooth, whiter, and also glowing skin.
- Take 4 to 5 almonds and soak them in a bowl of water for overnight. On Next day peel them and make a paste by grinding in a mixer. Add milk and honey into the almond paste and mix well. Apply this pack on your face and leave it dry for about 20 to 25 minute. After that wash with cold water and you will get a beautiful skin.
10. Household Body scrub:
If we are discussing about beauty tips then it includes overall body care. So that we are telling you the method by means of that you know the preparation of body scrub. Following are some homemade scrub;
- Brown sugar with coffee body scrub: To Exfoliate the skin the body scrub is very essential. Therefore, you can prepare this at home also. First of all take olive oil, brown sugar crystals and ground coffee and stir together very well. Apply this mixture on your whole body and massage it over your body. It is very helpful to scrub away dead cells of skin. After that take bathing showering and achieve a striking as well as blooming glow.
- Brown Sugar with Lemon Body scrub: Lemon plays a vital role as a natural sanitizer because it purifies the clogged pores as well as opens up the pores. Thus this scrub is very useful for your skin for getting a healthy and soft skin. For making this scrub you need half cup sea salt, 1 tablespoon of honey, 1 cup brown sugar, 2 tablespoon fresh lemon juice, 2 tablespoon of olive oil or coconut oil, and you can also mix your favorite oil such as;
a) Jasmine or lavender for comforting,
b) Eucalyptus or Spearmint for relieving stress.
c) Bergamot for energy.
Now, mix all these constituents in a bowl to make a paste. Spread this mixture on your moist skin of overall body in circular motion with the help of your fingers. Therefore the skin cells swamp off in a speed. Take a bath with warm water. After that smear your moisturizer and you will see a result.
11. Milk and Saffron face pack:
For making this face pack you require a few strands of saffron which is also identified as saffron, 2 to 3 tablespoon cold and unboiled milk. This is very old and most operative face pack to get a fair skin. Fresh milk is very light and therefore it is suitable for all forms of skin. First of all add 5 to 6 thread of saffron in raw milk and allow it for 3 to 4 hours. Apply this with your fingertips and cleanse your neck and your face. After living it for about 15 to 20 minutes rinse with lukewarm water. Then it results into a soft and smooth skin.
12. Homemade tan removal:
Everyone face this problem so that we are telling you a pack which is very helpful for the removal of tanning. You all know a popular and traditional tan removal pack that is known as Ubtan. For making this you have to mix turmeric, besan and yogurt. Besan is useful in cleansing your skin. Turmeric is very beneficial in decreasing the dark spots and yogurt removes the tan. Apply this on your face for 15 minutes and wash with cold water. It suits all type of skin. You will see the effects in a couple of days.
So, these are the homemade beauty tips and I hope you find this article very interesting as well as informative. Hence apply this and stay beautiful!